Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 June 2014

SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Cut Off Marks 2014 Category Wise on www.ssc-cr.org

05:00
SSC CGL Tier-I Re Exam Admit card Download on www.ssc-cr.org.
Staff Selection Commission of India,Department of Personnel & Training has earlier conducted the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2013 at specified exam centers spread around India during 04.21.2013 and 05.19.2013.A commission decided by SSC on  Joint Graduate Level ( Tier-I ) Examination 2013  has recently announced that the candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2014 during the dates mentioned above at Allahabad, Patna, Luck now, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun, needs to appear (for the next level ) in the SSC CGL Re Exam 2014 on 27th April 2014 both in Forenoon and Afternoon Sessions.(Details of which will be informed later by Commission Officially).It was estimated that around 12 Lakhs candidates have already appeared in the SSC CGL Exam 2013 for Tier I of SSC CGL Exam 21st April 2013 and on 19th May 2013 and the candidates qualified in SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2014 were again appeared in SSC CGL Tier II Exam during 28th and 29 th September, 2013.The candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2013 at the above mentioned exam centers are advised to appear in SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2014 on 27th April 2014 at specified SSC CGL Re Exam Centers with their Admit Card/Hall Ticket for SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2013 or SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2013 Admit Card (Details which will be updated on the official website of SSC (www.ssc-cr.org Shortly).Some of the useful information on cut off marks of CGL Tier – I exam held in the months of April and May 2013 has been provided below with a view to benefit the aspirants of SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2013.Interested candidates can refer the below provided information along with How to download Admit Card/Hall Ticket for SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2013.

Exam Conducted By Name : Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC)

Official Website :   www.ssc-cr.org

Exam Name :   SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Re Exam 2014

Category Wise SSC CGL 2014 Cut Off Marks :  

SC: 75.25 Marks

ST: 70.25 Marks

OBC: 81.50 Marks

Ex-Serviceman: 60.75 Marks

Orthopedically Handicapped: 70.25 Marks

Hearing Handicapped: 30 Marks

Visually Handicapped: 48 Marks

Un-reserved: 96 Marks

How to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket for SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2014:
  • Visit the official website of SSC (www.ssc-cr.org)
  • Search and select the hyper link specified for SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam Admit Card 2014
  • Furnish the details of Application Number,Register number, Date of Birth etc in the specified columns
  • Select the submit button after furnishing the specified details
  • Verify the details displayed on the screen for SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam Admit Card 2014 and take a print out of it for reference
Important Dates : 

Expected SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2014 Date : 27th April 2014

Important Links : 

For More Information of SSC CGL Tier I Re Exam 2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer